Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I-League: JCT Coach Launches A Veiled Attack On The Referee

JCT coach Sukhwinder Singh is looking forward to the clash against Chirag United in the fifth round of the I-League after losing to Mahindra United in their last game at the Guru Nanak Stadium, Punjab.

“We are looking to bounce back against Chirag United and move up in the table,” said the veteran coach.

But the former Indian national team coach wasn’t pleased with the 0-1 loss to Mahindra United, though he was all praise for his boys.

“That match (against Mahindra) was very close and I can say that we dominated the game. They got two to three chances and they scored one.

“We had several chances but failed to convert.”

Sukhwinder launched a veiled attack on the referee officiating the game a he wasn’t pleased with several decisions which didn’t go their way.

“All I can say is that someone didn’t want us to win. I can’t blame my boys as they played their hearts out. We didn’t deserve to lose if not win.”

Source:Goal.com

No comments: